2858 Ashcraft Court
California, CA 2110
Career Objective To obtain a position as a member of your company in which I can exercise my experience as an Instrumentation Engineer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in design and implementation of instrumentation
- Operational knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- Sound knowledge of electrical area
- Ability to follow API guidelines for instrumentations
- Remarkable ability to install equipment in hazardous areas
- Skilled to follow all safety, engineering and project procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and PLCs
Instrumentation Engineer, August 2005 – Present
ExxonMobil, California, CA
- Designed electrical and instrumentation projects, determined electrical power distribution and data communications.
- Provided technical support to maintenance and operations department.
- Documented engineering project, specifications and procedures for electrical and instrumentation projects.
- Coordinated with engineer and provided necessary support for process and mechanical groups.
- Maintained project and monitored work done by contract engineers for different phases of projects.
- Performed root cause analysis of problem and resolved them.
Instrumentation Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Think Energy Group, California, CA
- Maintained and performed troubleshoot on instrumentation systems and equipments in facility.
- Investigated incidents and failure of instrumentation equipment and recommended changes in equipment to prevent them.
- Developed equipments for instrumentation of low voltage equipments and upgraded m when required.
- Provided technical support process, prepared an estimated of cost, designed start up for project and change packages.
- Developed maintenance and operating procedures for various instrumentation equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Glenville State College, Glenville, WV