415 Mulberry Lane
Boynton Beach, FL33435
Job Objective Career minded Instrument Engineer seeking position with reputable company where my skills can be beneficial and put to good use.
Instrument Engineer, August 2005 – Present
BP, Boynton Beach, FL
- Provided technical support to design team and performed all repairs in instrument devices and control systems.
- Designed equipment, developed plant specification and site in accordance to new and upcoming technology.
- Investigated for root cause in case of any instrument equipment related incidents.
- Managed a small refinery instrumentation project such as estimated cost of project, prepared design and executed it.
- Documented all design specifications and procedure for process.
Instrument Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
DigitalGlobe, Boynton Beach, FL
- Provided technical support to instrument engineering activities in refinery.
- Maintained equipments and prioritized their repair according to need.
- Evaluated project and ensured that engineering practices were in compliance with refinery practices.
- Designed engineering process, documented process and implemented changes in refinery.
- Coordinated with refinery process control group and identified areas where improvements could be made.
- Identified areas where cost could be reduced and efficiency could be increased.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Industrial instrumentation and control systems
- Sound knowledge of PLC installation and Chemical processes
- Exceptional knowledge of industry codes and regulations
- Familiarity with instrument design, specification and documentation
- Proficient with instrument engineering software and standard desktop
- Ability to troubleshoot instruments and Safety Instrumented Systems
- Ability to interpret electrical schematic and technical drawings
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Medaille College, Buffalo, NY