3706 O Conner Street
Biloxi, MS 39531
Career Objective To allow me to use my years of skills as an Instrument and Control Engineer and to help increase the positive track record of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in Instrumentation & Control Engineering and Maintenance
- Profound knowledge of installation and maintenance of electronic systems
- In-depth knowledge of instrument engineering design regarding test data and estimating
- Wide knowledge of instrument and control applications
- Operational knowledge of industry codes – NFPA, API, IEEE and OSHA
- Familiarity with software quality engineering, architectural design, Object Oriented Analysis UML and requirements analysis
Instrument And Control Engineer, August 2005 – Present
BP, Biloxi, MS
- Monitored working of area assigned and ensured that all routine maintenance work was done within timeframe.
- Performed troubleshoot on process and equipments in case of any emergency and provided necessary technical support.
- Identified turnaround time for assigned area and performed root cause failure analysis on process and equipment.
- Documented monthly reports on Instrument and Electrical equipment of assigned area.
- Provided technical support to developers for all repair and maintenance work.
- Maintained all engineering files and ensured that all modification work carried in facility was in accordance to MOC process.
- Developed and updated preventative maintenance as required.
- Investigated incidents that occurred in facility and maintained industry standards and codes.
Instrument And Control Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Black & Veatch, Biloxi, MS
- Provided cost effective ways for maintenance of Instruments and Control systems of assigned area.
- Supervised working of Instrumentation and Control Maintenance team ensured all work was being carried in accordance to plan.
- Prepared capital budgets for Instrumentation and Control Unit.
- Coordinated with Maintenance Planning team and developed preventive maintenance programs and implemented m.
- Monitored all preventative and corrective maintenance carried on equipment.
- Evaluated engineering projects, automated systems drawings and project plans.
- Resolved all complaints regarding instrument and control systems and updated SAP and CMMS system accordingly.
- Inspected maintenance carried in facility and ensured that it was in accordance to KPI standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, North Idaho College, Coeur d’Alene, ID