3734 Jody Road
Norristown, PA 19403
Career Objective Looking for reputable company seeking a career minded IC Package Engineer to fill open position within company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with electronic packaging materials
- Exceptional knowledge of PCB materials and PCB fabrication processes
- Wide knowledge of Semiconductor materials and Semiconductor fabrication processes
- Proficient with AutoCAD, QuickCAD, SolidWorks applications
- Deep understanding of IC fabrication processes
- Immense ability to prepare performance packages and various reliability methods
- Amazing ability to interpret mechanical concepts
IC Package Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Synapse Design Automation, Norristown, PA
- Developed all designs and drawings into production.
- Evaluated all designs and technical specifications and recommended necessary changes required in production.
- Monitored all schematic and engineering drawings and prepared specifications for PCB layout and components.
- Coordinated with suppliers and manufacturing engineers and interpreted all designs.
- Assisted quality engineers and prepared specifications for drawings and modified when necessary.
- Established contacts with new vendors for materials and checked compatibility of new technologies in products.
- Analyzed all designs with help of analysis techniques and required tools.
- Developed product specification and participated in various reviews.
IC Package Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Pacific Technical Resources, Norristown, PA
- Evaluated packaging technology.
- Developed test structures and reviewed designs for projects.
- Documented all evaluations carried for packaging reliability and various technologies used in project.
- Analyzed results and submitted to management and relevant organizations.
- Established product development cycle and ensured that packages developed meet customer requirements.
- Identified all issues in reliability and manufacturing processes and resolved them.
Bachelor’s Degree in Material Science, Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY
Master’s Degree In Material Science, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA