87 Green Gate Lane
Hanover, MD 21076
Objective Looking to help the company through my years of experience as an IC Layout Engineer.
Summary of Skills:
- Admirable experience working as a IC layout Engineer
- Familiarity with IC engineering life cycle – IC system definition, system architecture, simulation, circuit design, layout, and testing
- Extensive knowledge of CMOS device operating regions & characteristics
- Wide knowledge of noise & distortion, frequency-response, mis-match, bandwidth, stability & settling limitations
- Remarkable ability to design the digital and mixed signal IC layout
- Ability to fabricate the semiconductor wafer and support the layout with the CAD tools
- Skilled to interpret the floor planning and prepare the chip level layout
- Familiarity with analog and RF layout
- Proficient in using analog-to-digital converters, CMOS circuits, Unix and Linux
IC Layout Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Actel Corporation, Hanover, MD
- Designed and implemented the IC layout designs at various levels of the RF and analog layouts.
- Developed complex IC layouts with the help of various technical plans and schematics.
- Monitored the process, verified the various layouts and performed debugging on the results.
- Scheduled the timelines for the layout execution, ensured that the floor plan layouts were in accordance to the same.
- Assisted other designers and scheduled the process.
IC Layout Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Hure Management Pte Ltd, Hanover, MD
- Developed complex power, analog and mixed signal IC layout.
- Coordinated with caliber analog power team in the facility and developed the product.
- Designed the layout with the help of the mixed signal process technologies that were present in the industry.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Harcum College, Bryn Mawr, PA