2292 Traction Street
Greenville, SC 29607
Objective To obtain a HVAC Sales Engineer position with an organization that has a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Progressive field sales experience in HVAC industry
- Sound knowledge of the air conditioning system and heat load calculation
- In-depth knowledge of HVAC design and application tools
- Operational knowledge of the MS Office computer systems
- Familiarity with HVAC system cost estimation
- Immense ability to provide customer centric
- Excellent communication and problem resolving skills
- Skilled to work with dehumidification
- Proficient in managing HVAC equipments and services
HVAC Sales Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Heat Pipe Technology, Greenville, SC
- Monitored and interpreted schematics, technical drawings and all technical reports.
- Analyzed customer design proposal and specifications, evaluated proposal and suggested an estimate for the project.
- Prepared records of all technical documents in terms that could be easily understood by a layman.
- Performed troubleshoot on the product, identified malfunction and resolved it through the production team.
- Monitored process and determined application of heat pipes in HVAC systems.
- Designed project plans on PowerPoint and presented them to facility owners and engineers.
HVAC Sales Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Shumate Mechanical, Greenville, SC
- Coordinated with customers, forecasted requirements and ensured good service facilities to the customers.
- Answered all requests made by customers on the products, equipments and services offered.
- Generated new accounts for the organization identified the potential customers for the organization and scheduled the sales calls accordingly.
- Coordinated with the engineers and technical personnel, interpreted the blueprints and prepared an estimate for the project.
- Trained the staff maintained by the customer and provided them with all necessary technical information.
- Ensured that all products, processes and equipments were in accordance to Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
- Prepared sales engineering reports, summarized sales information and application trends in industry.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Fresno City College, Fresno, CA