1536 Stutler Lane
Altoona, PA 16601
Career Objective To secure a Hardware Design Engineer position with dependable firm seeking dedicated employees.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in hardware engineering process and testing in hardware production environment
- Sound knowledge of hardware design and development activities
- Familiarity with hardware product development lifecycle, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Power Meters
- Exceptional skills to perform hardware testing
- Strong understanding of designing bill of materials for hardware product
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite and DCS
- Skilled to write and review manuals and procedures and various technical procedures
- Ability to recommended solutions and identify potential vendors
Hardware Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Factset research systems inc., Altoona, PA
- Monitored hardware engineering process such as prepared layout and installed products.
- Ensured that all manufacturing specifications were adhered to in facility.
- Designed and modified new and existing products and identified areas that needed modifications.
- Evaluated design and ensured that it would be compatible with manufacturing process.
- Provided support to engineering teams and assisted in giving certification to equipments such as EMI and seismic.
- Coordinated with engineering, manufacturing and outside vendors and assisted in design process.
- Analyzed project and monitored production process.
- Prepared a schedule and estimate for project and ensured that it was followed.
Hardware Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Fort Wayne, Altoona, PA
- Tested and analyzed hardware and electrical design for electronic systems.
- Developed and evaluated architecture of systems and ensured that systems met required specifications.
- Prepared specifications for hardware and analyzed review for programs.
- Determined and assisted vendors and production selection for process.
- Performed corrective and preventative maintenance on equipments in facility.
- Designed programs and ensured that all necessary components were deployed on equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, West Central Technical College, Waco, GA