415 Mulberry Lane
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Job Objective Inspiring Food Process Engineer seeking career with a seasoned company looking for loyal employees dedicated to the job.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Food Process Engineer in an production facility
- Sound knowledge of proteins, lipid functionality and product forms
- Exceptional knowledge of the food process and packaging
- Remarkable ability to discover new ingredients and use the old ones in an innovative way
- Outstanding ability to design test procedures
- Skilled to resolve all technical problems
- Astounding skills to ensure best practices in the procedure
- Proficient in understanding all the key processes such as mixing and hydration
- Profound understanding of the food engineering principles
Food Process Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Taylor Corporation, Boynton Beach, FL
- Designed a detailed plan for the layout process and the related equipment.
- Facilitated the production process, scheduled the process and observed the manufacturing process.
- Developed test tools for the machinery and process and recommended the necessary changes.
- Analyzed the test data, developed ways to reduce the cost and improve product quality.
- Designed the entire manufacturing process such as the production flow, the assembly methods and the equipments required.
- Coordinated with the various departments and upgraded the equipment in the facility.
- Ensured that all Safety measures were adopted in the facility.
Food Process Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Rembrandt Enterprises, Boynton Beach, FL
- Initiated the business plan, drafted plans and objectives for the same.
- Analyzed the results of the test and recommended actions to improve the efficiency.
- Coordinated with various teams and provided them technical help.
- Supervised the work of the junior members in the team.
B.S in Food Engineering ,Glenville State College, Glenville, WV
M.S in Food Engineering, Hazard Community & Technical College, Hazard, KY