142 Green Gate Lane
Baltimore, MD 21201
Objective Field Test Engineer searching for position with organization in which to render my services in this field and further enhance my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with mobile device stimulators
- Expertise in processing calls for the CDMA and GSM devices
- Sound knowledge of the Android and Windows Mobile Hooper
- Huge knowledge of the wireless protocol logs and the diagnostic tools
- Skilled at Android, JAVA, BREW, Palm, Microsoft, LiMo, RIM, Symbian OS and application testing
- Familiarity with test specifications – VZW FIT testing – OR- AT&T 10776 – OR- DG11, GCF
- Ability to perform troubleshoot and document the problems
- Remarkable ability to perform Quality Assurance tests on various products
- Outstanding skills of test management software
- Proficient in using RF equipments and technology
- Familiarity in working with test applications
Field Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
P3 communications Inc., Baltimore, MD
- Managed and developed new designs for the CDMA and GSM mobile handsets.
- Ensured that the test conducted were in accordance to the industry standards and specifications.
- Prepared a benchmark for the handsets and compared them with the competitor’s.
- Performed tests on the handsets, verified their compliance to the design with RF protocol system.
- Ensured that the live customer networks were in incompliance with the CDG3.
- Documented the results of the testing process carried on the equipments.
- Performed tests on the non-Qualcomm CDMA chipsets.
- Facilitated the development of the test methods for the 3G CDMA and GSM handsets.
Field Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Amazon, Baltimore, MD
- Ensured that the mobile device and the related application were validated and certified.
- Performed field tests for the operators on the designated areas.
- Operated the devices and assisted in designing the drive routes for optimal coverage.
- Checked the log tools, analyzed and resolved all call failure and call drop problems.
- Performed tests on various devices based on the JAVA and Android.
- Prepared and developed web based hardware and software programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Saint Catharine College, Saint Catharine, KY
Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Central Georgia Technical College, Macon, GA