1256 Bedford Street
New Haven, CT 6511
Job Objective Seeking full time Fabrication Engineer position with company in which my skills can be used to their fullest.
Fabrication Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Digital Prospectors, New Haven, CT
- Developed CAD drawings, layout and various other architectural and interior designs.
- Calculated all dimensions of area and then prepared drawing and layout accordingly.
- Developed steel design proposals for clients and informed clients about all project specifications.
- Performed regular inspections on interior designs and recorded all observations.
- Coordinated with other team members and ensured that all deadlines were met.
- Ensured that projects were completed within budget.
Fabrication Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Mit Lincoln Laboratory, New Haven, CT
- Evaluated all work orders and project plans.
- Prepared daily and weekly schedule.
- Coordinated with various departments and gathered information on all materials.
- Ensured that all production materials were available and communicated to procurement department when needed.
- Checked all drawings and ensured that all designs were followed and all corrective measures were taken in case of discrepancies.
- Scheduled plant maintenance and prepared a maintenance plan and performed preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Prepared daily production reports, identified all problems and resolved them.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in fabrication in a large scale manufacturing and processing environment
- Familiarity with metal fabrication, forming, and joining processes
- Proficiency in using precision measuring instruments – linear scales, ta :e measures, calipers, micrometers
- Skilled in applying stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding
- Huge knowledge of AutoCAD, Six Sigma, Lean and drawing solutions
- Ability to lead a team and produce results
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral forms
Bachelor’s Degree In Civil Engineering, Wayne State College, Wayne, NE