4669 Andy Street
Warwick, SD 57719
Objective Seeking an Electronic Test Engineer position within a highly established organization in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in test engineering within a electronics manufacturing environment
- Expertise in testing electronic products and circuits
- Good understanding of analog & digital electronic circuits
- Huge knowledge of the electronic test cases and test plans
- Exceptional knowledge of GBTs, MOSFETs, diodes, capacitors and high frequency magnetic components
- Familiarity with Matlab, Simulink, Simplorer, PSPICE, ATLAS, ATEasy, LabView, Visual Basic, Visual C++, LabWindows
- Proficient in coding with Agilent VEE, Labview and Matlab
- Amazing communication and product testing skills
Electronic Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Adecco Technical, Warwick, SD
- Tested all the product specifications and designed the test process accordingly.
- Maintained and developed the automated test equipments.
- Managed all the test documents and the related procedures according to the customer requirement.
- Collected the data and developed a program code for the automated testing.
- Coordinated with the customer and developed test procedures for the new products.
- Assisted the test department and ensured that the customer requirements were met.
Electronic Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
21st Century Staffing, Warwick, SD
- Prepared records of the test strategies and conducted the test required at each level.
- Coordinated with the Product Manager and created the test cases and the related plans.
- Maintained all test equipments.
- Scheduled the equipment installation and performed tests on the product.
- Documented all test results and monitored the product in case of any issues.
- Provided and developed new ways to reduce the test time on the product.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Wenatchee Valley College, Wenatchee, WA