4939 Buckhannan Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13202
Objective Pursuing an Electronic Design Engineer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the company in meeting end goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of working as an Electronic Design Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of electronic power supplies, intelligent High side and Low side driver circuits, I/O signal conditioning and filtering circuits
- Sound knowledge of designing high volume analog and digital embedded instruments
- Exceptional knowledge of testing electronic circuit board assemblies
- Familiarity with electronic Power switching devices: IGBT’s, FET’s and similar Power devices
- Solid understanding of EMI noise reduction techniques, PCB layout, gate drive design, thermal design, and voltage
- Immense ability to work with embedded software for the microcontrollers
- Ability to troubleshoot the electronic assemblies
- Skilled to analyze the electrical stress and FMEA
- Outstanding skills to design PCB layouts
Electronic Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
CTS Electronics Manufacturing Solutions, Syracuse, NY
- Prepared all documents for technical requirements of the project and designed the test plans.
- Provided technical support to the PCB layout designers and created a schematic for the same.
- Maintained the production designs and worked toward cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Checked the electronic components and ensured its proper performance.
- Checked the components and identified the cause of malfunction and resolved them.
- Updated the designs for improved quality, applied the DOE and tolerance analysis to it.
- Coordinated with the customers, team members and suppliers and initiated the design to be produced.
Electronic Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Carrier Corporation, Syracuse, NY
- Assisted the customers and developed various product specifications according to the need of the customer.
- Prepared the design for the digital and analog circuits, selected the components and produced the schematics for the layout.
- Prepared the design and ensured that it was compatible with the product certification requirements.
- Provided technical support to the development of the product and conducted production tests.
- Collected the data and participated in the design review and related activities.
- Verified the existing designs and initiated ways to improve the product and reduce the costs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Savannah Technical College, Savannah, GA