2575 Water Street
San Jose, CA 95134
Career Objective To obtain a position as Device Test Engineer that will enable me to use my skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working as an engineer for the automated test plant
- Sound knowledge of the C++ programming and technical report writing
- In-depth knowledge of OEM product failure analysis support and OEM product ramp up support
- Exceptional knowledge of the BlackBox and WhiteBox testing equipments
- Remarkable ability to learn new protocols such as CDMA and GPRS
- Outstanding ability to configure IP networks and devices
- Skilled to understand various management and tracking system
- Proficient in working on the Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Familiarity in SQL queries and other database knowledge
Device Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
RF Micro Devices, San Jose, CA
- Checked the devices and gave them performance certificates accordingly.
- Scheduled the time for the test and coordinated with the OEM to give certificates.
- Prepared documents for all the tests conducted and the procedure followed.
- Maintained and automated the test procedures.
- Verified all the requirements and coordinated with the development team for the same.
- Performed detailed tests on the areas which were new.
- Ensured that the test cases were carried in accordance to the certification test cycles.
Device Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Tyco Safety Products, San Jose, CA
- Performed tests on devices and checked for their qualification to the OEM Edge Devices.
- Maintained the test bed and equipment, and conducted the test on the equipment.
- Coordinated with the OEM team and analyzed the results and approved accordingly.
- Performed troubleshooting on the product and resolved any malfunction.
- Prepared data sets and ensured they qualified as products.
- Assisted the OEM engineers, identified the reason for the defect and resolved it.
- Provided feedback and improved the efficiency of the product and shortened the time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Science, Covenant College, Lookout Mountain, GA