1402 Brown Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Job Objective Seeking a career opportunity as a Developer Support Engineer within the company which will help me while also helping the company to grow, due to my past experience in the field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as an engineer for product development
- Skilled in Writing code samples, tutorials, and technical code for the customer development team
- Remarkable ability to meet the requirements of the customers
- Proficient in using the database management structures and data structures
- Expertise in providing technical support
- Ability to resolve problem by identifying the fault in the product
- Skilled to understand the working of the Windows and Linux platforms
- Exceptional skills to work on Oracle and SQL platforms
- Expertise in Microsoft Visual Studio 2003
Developer Support Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Amazon, San Jose, CA
- Answered and resolved all customer queries with the help of the phone, live chat and email facility.
- Performed troubleshoot on the technical problems with the help of Infragistics products.
- Handled the bugs that were reported by the customer.
- Assisted other departments in designing small projects.
- Prepared coded samples for the customers and maintained a report for the same.
- Provided ideas and initiated new products, provided inputs for improved services and product efficiency.
Developer Support Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Palantir Technologies, San Jose, CA
- Provided technical support to the customers though phone and email.
- Performed troubleshoot and reviewed all complex codes.
- Greeted all customers in a pleasant manner and resolved their queries.
- Maintained a record of all the customer problems and request in the Palantir ticket tracking system.
- Proofed the product and provided recommendations for product improvement.
- Coordinated with the other teams and participated in various projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Nazareth College, Rochester, NY