1944 Foley Street
Miami, FL 33128
Job Objective To use my skills and experiences as a Customer Quality Engineer to assist in the growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in quality engineering and working with Quality Management System
- Familiarity with Knowledge of quality systems (ISO9000: 2000, TS16949, AS9100)
- Skilled at dealing with customers and resolving all problems
- Immense ability to work in both traditional and matrix organization
- Ability to use logic and resolve all problems
- Familiarity with Quality Systems and Six Sigma Improvement tools
- Proficient in using lean manufacturing tools
Customer Quality Engineer, August 2005 – Present
TriQuint Semiconductor, Miami, FL
- Monitored all quality complaints of customers, managed process and documented all resolutions provided to customers.
- Provided technical support to new products and improved quality systems of projects.
- Investigated all complaints and resolved them at times at customer sites.
- Coordinated with Customer Quality Team and recommended improvements in project.
- Developed and improved plant quality systems.
- Documented all work carried for customers.
Customer Quality Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Alyn, Patrick & Associates, Miami, FL
- Analyzed all reports and data collected from product quality analysis.
- Resolved all issued and recommended corrective measures using 8D and DD to ensure accuracy of products and systems.
- Prepared quality status projects and submitted all results to internal management on a weekly basis.
- Ensured that all details of Quality management were taken care in facility.
- Performed all quality related activities as directed by management.
Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL