3821 Woodside Circle
Pensacola, FL 32505
Objective To seek employment as a Construction Project Engineer in my desired field.
Summary of Skills:
- Admirable experience working as a Project Engineer for a construction company
- Operational knowledge of budgeting for the project
- Exceptional knowledge of RFIs, scheduling and job costing
- Ability to understand the working of crane and its various lifting techniques
- Remarkable ability to review the submittals and oversee the construction process
- Skilled to interpret the design of the construction
- Amazing communication skills
Construction Project Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Merrick & Company, Pensacola, FL
- Assisted the Project Managers in the construction projects.
- Maintained the various drawings, log and specification in the construction project.
- Coordinated with the Project Managers and issued RFIs.
- Prepared the material procurement log and maintained records of all documents for the subcontractors.
- Prepared the monthly variance reports and maintained the quantity surveys.
- Received the bid packages and evaluated the bids.
- Organized the monthly invoices and facilitated the payments.
- Verified all the assemble change order submittals.
Construction Project Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
GBR Smith Group, Pensacola, FL
- Managed all project files on the suppliers and subcontractors such as specifications and the built in records.
- Compiled the entire subcontractor’s proposal and reviewed them thoroughly.
- Assisted the Project Manager and evaluated the work done by the subcontractor, prepared the project schedule.
- Coordinated with the Project Manager and ensured that the work was carried in accordance to the schedule and made the necessary changes.
- Maintained working relationship with the subcontractors, professionals, representatives and suppliers.
- Performed various office activities on the site, maintained all the project specific documents.
- Documented the progress of the construction process.
- Prepared and tracked all logs such as RFIs and submittals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Regis University, Denver, CO
Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Griffin Technical College, Griffin, GA