1719 Harter Street
Peebles, OH 45660
Job Objective To secure a position as a Construction Engineer with a well established organization with a stable environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in working as a construction engineer in a nuclear facility
- Sound knowledge of nuclear projects and related radioactive materials
- Outstanding knowledge of procuring raw materials
- Ability to interpret chemical plant safety procedures and instructions
- Amazing communication skills
- Proficient in performing quality control in the construction unit
- Good understanding of CAD
Construction Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Globalpundits, Inc., Peebles, OH
- Maintained all documents for the contracts and all project related records.
- Coordinated with the design, procurement and construction departments and ensured that the work was done in accordance to the technical content.
- Sorted all documents related to construction and assisted the other departments in resolving all issue.
- Managed the entire project and performed reviews on the project such as the budget and the project schedule.
- Organized all the design documents and evaluated the bidders for the project.
- Facilitated in procuring strategies and monitored the work of the subcontractors.
- Proofed the project procedure and implemented engineering skills for enhancement of the project.
Construction Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Moody International, Inc., Peebles, OH
- Organized the construction process and interpreted the designs and made necessary changes to meet the site requirements.
- Verified the construction project with the design specifications, filed the final approval for the same.
- Facilitated the construction project and performed regular inspections on the site and ensured quality.
- Prepared construction related projects and submitted the reports to get approvals.
- Updated the Project Manager in all costs of the project.
- Prepared the project schedule and performed all engineering tasks required for the process.
- Verified all payment claims made by the contractors and reviewed the work prior to the payment.
- Received the necessary permits from the State and City inspection department prior to the construction process.
B.S in Agricultural Engineering, Guilford College, Greensboro, NC