4340 Ruckman Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73113
Job Objective Seeking engineer position with growing company who needs an energetic and hard working employee to help meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as an engineer for the Cisco Unified Communications
- Profound knowledge of VoIP, LAN, WAN and other security networks
- Deep knowledge of the closed and open networks
- Exceptional ability to analyze network load, measure the traffic on the system and resolve connectivity issues
- Remarkable ability to work and communicate with various teams
- Skilled to deliver excellent customer services
- Solid understanding of Unified Communications
- Familiarity in using various data and video services
- Proficient in using various communication and GPS equipment such as VPN
Communication Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Computer Enterprises, Inc., Oklahoma City, OK
- Assembled the system and facilitated its performance by providing an interface.
- Checked and analyzed the system and its associated components in the level network.
- Prepared a detailed model and stimulation system on the physical communication systems.
- Assisted others and enhanced the development of the system architecture.
- Managed all technical documents on the satellite and terrestrial communications, reviewed these documents and provided comments on them accordingly.
- Organized the project, prepared the project scope and planned a schedule, incorporated technical requirements for the same.
Communication Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
GL Communications Inc., Oklahoma City, OK
- Performed checks on the existing client infrastructures and documented the observations.
- Assembled the new network infrastructures.
- Coordinated with clients and designed high level network strategies for the organization.
- Managed the entire network design projects from designing the network to its implementation.
- Complied all the client’s recommendations and designed the project in accordance to the same.
- Documented all the project activities such as planning the schedule of the project and provided status report on a regular basis.
- Maintained a good working relationship with the clients of the firm.
- Prepared reports and presentations for client facing meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Longwood University, Farmville, VA
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, West Central Technical College, Waco, GA