671 Irving Place
Orchardfarm, MO 63385
Career Objective Dedicated CNC Service Engineer seeking job position with company offering full time position.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience with electronic test equipment and systems
- Sound knowledge of CNC and PLC
- Solid understanding of mechanical manufacturing concepts and procedures
- Familiarity with code and installation of machinery
- Ability to setup machines and conduct quality control testing
- Ability to determine reference points and direction of machine cutting paths
- CNC Service Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Think Energy Group, Portland, OR
- Troubleshot and overhauled CNCs, industrial lasers and machines.
- Provided technical assistance and customer support.
- Managed manufacturing processes and performed CNC laser cutting, grinding, heat treating and finishing.
- Tested cutting tools and grinding wheels to improve quality.
- Carried out heat and surface treatment of steels and titanium.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering , 2007, Kent State University, Kent, OH