2715 Woodrow Way
Houston, TX 77006
Job Objective To gain position as a Circuit Design Engineer with company in which to practice my abilities and enhance my skills to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in design and development of electronic circuits
- Profound knowledge of CAD tools and case circuit analysis
- Thorough knowledge of product failure risk management tools, mentor design tools and power inverter design
- Wide knowledge of package substrate, board design and power delivery
- Familiarity with deep submicron CMOS process and related circuit design issues
- Proficient with Cadence custom design tools, various circuit simulators, timing analysis tools
- Solid understanding of automotive electronics and microcontroller designs for embedded applications
- Good knowledge of electronics manufacturing technologies and electro magnetic compatibility issues
- Sound logic and digital custom circuit formulation skills
Circuit Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Intel, Houston, TX
- Formulated standardized design and evaluation processes.
- Aligned circuits for embedded electronics applications and monitored functionality of electrical design.
- Outlined design, analysis and test plan and result documentation.
- Coordinated with other groups and managed electrical design reviews.
Circuit Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
NVIDIA, Houston, TX
- Synchronized custom CMOS circuits and conducted verification of transistor level circuit.
- Monitored circuit functionality and updated on circuit modifications.
- Delivered optimized device geometries to designers.
- Updated on circuit modifications.
- Tracked circuit to provide timing under various process corners and functioning voltages and temperatures.
- Maintained critical signals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ