786 Mill Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Job Objective To use my experience as a Certified Financial Engineer to secure position with growing firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in finance modeling of mortgages and fixed income
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and financial analysis
- Exceptional knowledge of US GAAP reporting and disclosure necessities
- Ability to meet deadline under pressure
- Expertise in math and ability to work in stat and intensive environment
- Certified Financial Engineer, 2007 – Present
- GE Technology Infrastructure, Erie, PA
- Assisted team members in improving the performance.
- Developed and maintained financial analytical engines.
- Provided production methodical support and performed testing on financial systems.
- Enhanced business necessity with businessmen and research group.
- Planned testing strategy and created baseline for new models.
Bachelor of Science in Finance, 2007, Auburn University, Auburn University, AL