2536 Khale Street
Florence, SC 29501
Career Objective Bridge Design Engineer seeking position with challenging organization needing dedicated and enthusiastic employees.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience working in transportation agencies and bridge inspection firms
- Operational knowledge of segmental and long span bridge design
- Outstanding knowledge of Microstation and AutoCad as well as construction of large highway and interchange projects
- Solid understanding of structural analysis software
- Familiarity with bridge design codes, CAD and industry practices
- Superior blueprinting skills and strong communications skills
- Ability to review plans, contracts, bid documents and technical reports
- Ability to clearly communicate with client, engineers and subcontractors verbally and in writing
Bridge Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Moreland Altobelli Associates, Inc., Florence, SC
- Performed calculations and evaluations of designing bridge and transportation structures.
- Reviewed design details and formulated construction drawings for completion.
- Analyzed shop drawing submittals and researched for design code issues.
- Ensured designs were in compliance with company standards.
- Supervised delivery of the design and aided in development and tendering process.
Bridge Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Epc Search International, Florence, SC
- Managed overall management of the bridge design services.
- Coordinated with the Project Management Team and various engineers.
- Handled negotiations with regulatory agencies in public meetings.
- Extended requisite technical support and design review.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Greenville Technical College, Greenville, SC