4798 Cheshire Road
Hartford, CT 6103
Job Objective Experienced and dedicated Biomedical Service Engineer seeking position where my past experiences can be put to good use and help strengthen the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with the procurement and integration of medical equipment systems
- Sound knowledge of Biomedical products and their designs
- Wide knowledge of biomedical engineering processes and procedures
- Familiarity with monitors, anesthesia, ultrasound and various test equipment
- Profound ability to provide technical support to Service Engineers
- Ability to repair and calibrate clinical equipment
- Skilled in diagnostic troubleshooting of clinical equipment
- Ability to maintain good relations with engineers, medical staff and patients
- Good skills to resolve all technical issues
- Exceptional skills to analyze problems
Biomedical Service Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Adel-Lawrence Associates, Inc., Hartford, CT
- Performed all preventative and corrective maintenance on all biomedical equipments required for production facility.
- Determined repair and modification work needed on equipment as per manufacture regulations.
- Monitored all medical devices and biomedical instruments in a designated facility.
- Scheduled service for equipments and prepared all necessary documents for repair and modification work.
- Diagnosed all equipments problems and resolved with appropriate measures.
- Maintained inventory of components required for repair and ensured that all repair and medication work was cost effective.
- Assisted team members and performed maintenance work in other areas as well.
- Ensured that all customer queries were answered and all complaints resolved within minimum time.
Biomedical Service Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
IRIS International, Hartford, CT
- Provided technical support to Service Engineers on phone at customer’s site.
- Tested and analyzed monitors, assemblies and defective boards, repaired them accordingly.
- Determined components that required to be purchased from vendors.
- Documented all maintenance work carried and maintained records for them.
- Developed methods for designs of OEM standards and procedure.
- Ensured that all tests were carried according to specifications.
- Performed troubleshoot on equipments and determined cause of malfunction.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Adams State College, Alamosa, CO