465 Abner Road
Wausau, WI 54401
Objective Seeking Biomedical Sales Engineer position in which my training and qualifications can help company boost productivity.
Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences, 2007, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Biomedical Sales Engineer, 2007 – Present
- ADInstruments, Boston, MA
- Conducted marketing sales and provided support to customers in biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
- Assisted in enhancing technical sales and support positions.
- Provided technical support for product lines as assigned.
- Collaborated with bio-medical Sales department to identify prospects and provide customer needs timely.
- Provided product solutions on the basis of Covidien engineering and core competencies.
- Worked with sales and business associates to develop medical business.
- Familiarity with stage gate PDP Process
- In-depth knowledge of electronics and biomedical laboratory equipment
- Good knowledge of all clinical diagnostics instruments
- Ability to maintain working rapport with Customers and Sales associates
- Wide knowledge about autoimmune, blood virus, infectious disease, and diabetes product lines
- Solid understanding of product applications and market dynamics
- Excellent customer service skills