176 Cambridge Court
Clarksville, AR 72830
Job Objective Seeking opportunity to practice my skills as an AutoCAD Engineer with a reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in AutoCAD and drafting
- Profound knowledge of mechanical and electrical design
- In-depth knowledge of drafting methods, procedures, and techniques
- Skilled in using Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) hardware and software
- Amazing ability to maintain CAD drawings files
- Ability to develop drawings and layouts with minimal direction
- Familiarity with dimensioning, scaling, and typical CAD standards
- Outstanding ability to use MS Office and operate copier and fax
- Superior communication skills
AutoCAD Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Commsult Communications, Clarksville, AR
- Outlined preliminary drawings for fresh projects and updated engineering drawings.
- Monitored project work to be accurate in drawings and assured electronic drawings to be in accordance with original paper master drawings.
- Coordinated with contractors and handled engineering documentation.
- Updated department SOPs.
- Managed technical engineering documentation, engineering turn over packages and commissioning documents.
AutoCAD Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Novartis, Clarksville, AR
- Updated map data from engineering practices and formulated data spreadsheets.
- Scrutinized fiber routes and outlined reports and formulated DWF and Stakeout maps.
- Managed technical competencies outlined by departmental management.
- Handled closed project documents and replaced drawings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Carson-Newman College, Jefferson City, TN