1476 Butternut Lane
Belleville, IL 62220
Job Objective To secure an Asset Maintenance Engineer position with growing organization with career opportunities.
Asset Maintenance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Shell, Belleville, IL
- Aided as technical resource for production supervisors, engineers and craft people.
- Handled preventive repair work.
- Coached technical team members, technicians and supervisors.
- Assisted Project Engineers and handled regular troubleshooting.
- Aided problem solving procedure and enforced new technology changes.
- Analyzed equipment updates information.
- Enforced temporary repairs and provided technical support and training.
Asset Maintenance Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Morton Salt, Belleville, IL
- Assisted in technical issues.
- Managed plant hardware and reviewed budgets.
- Supported new plant designs, construction and improvements.
- Handled health and safety initiatives.
- Established overhaul plans.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive supervisory experience of industrial maintenance
- Profound knowledge of industries and about its environment and its safety procedures
- Ability to report all safety and environmental incidents to management immediately
- Ability to conduct incident investigations for all incidents that may occur within department
- Good understanding of maintenance procedures and processes and the plant maintenance planning and scheduling process
- Superior communication and supervisory skills
- Excellent technical and maintenance skills
- Experience of industrial maintenance supervisory
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate strong technical skills in the area of maintenance and reliability and
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Coosa Valley Technical College, Rome, GA