3706 O Conner Street
Biloxi, MS 39531
Job Objective Dedicated Application Support Engineer seeking job position with company offering full time position.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of increasing responsibility in information technology services and support as well as practicality in financial services organization
- Profound knowledge in managing high-severity application, scheduling work, administrating progress and regulating issues
- Steep knowledge of databases, SQL, MS SQL server and Oracle
- Solid understanding of supporting critical infrastructures, source control and application integration
- Familiarity with scripting including
- Amazing ability to interpret complex procedures
- Superior problem solving, planning and analytical skills
Application Support Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Merced Systems, Biloxi, MS
- Innovated multi-tiered business applications and aided in coordinating technical tasks of various infrastructure support teams.
- Imparted 24 x 7 on-call support and handled daily interactive and batch processing operations.
- Extended application support.
- Assisted the development teams in the transition of fresh application functionality.
- Provided infrastructure test support to QA and UAT.
Application Support Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
SynergyQuad Inc., Biloxi, MS
- Handled business critical real-time trading systems.
- Monitored and supervised various internal IT support functions.
- Managed the incident resolution process and ensured adhering to departmental policies.
- Coordinated with all parties and troubleshot application issues and system performance issues.
B.S in Computer Science, North Idaho College, Coeur d’Alene, ID