4635 Farland Avenue
Bandera, TX 78003
Objective To use my experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to secure position with growing firm.
- Remarkable experience in Aircraft System Maintenance
- Outstanding knowledge of aircraft maintenance procedures and inspection systems as well as aircraft material and parts
- Steep knowledge of safety precautions and fire prevention as well as use of aircraft ground equipment
- Wide knowledge of aircraft OEM production systems
- Skilled at performing routine maintenance functions, fabrication and modification tasks
- Familiarity with the use of measuring instruments and test equipment
- Remarkable ability to select and record data necessary and train staff
- Uncommon ability to sequence work programs
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Lockheed Martin, Bandera, TX
- Managed aircraft hydro-mechanical, piston and gas turbine engine systems, flight control system components, rotary and fixed wing.
- Regulated engines to final tests and treated engines with anti-corrosion agents.
- Maintained auxiliary motors and engine accessories and carried out routine pre-flight engine evaluations.
- Formulated documentations and overhauled aircraft systems and sub-assemblies.
- Scrutinized parts for wear and tear as well as monitored fuel and oil lines, control cables and other aircraft systems.
- Carried out routine pre-flight aircraft inspections.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Rockwell Collins, Bandera, TX
- Handled repair and installing of aircraft parts.
- Checked the operation of aircraft systems and carried out routine maintenance tasks.
- Conducted routine and special inspections as needed by regulations.
- Delegated to certify maintenance practices meet standards.
- Administered aircraft maintenance workers and updated technical records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, South Central Technical College, Faribault, MN