1645 Ryder Avenue
Kent, WA 98032
Job Objective Seeking an Agriculture Engineer position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in process engineering in an agricultural operation
- Wide knowledge of Agricultural science principles, procedures, techniques and equipment’s
- Steep knowledge of design techniques, application of biology, physics and mathematics
- Proficient with Agriculture production processes and quality control, and computer systems electronics applications and programming
- Familiarity with extraction, separation, sterilization, pasteurization, drying
- Detail-oriented, creative, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to learn new techniques to aid in agriculture production
Natural Resources Conservation Service, Kent, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Outlined equipment and machinery components as well as tested agricultural equipments.
- Drafted reports, drawings, proposals, budgets and specifications.
- Designed devices to study animal or plant life.
- Managed soil and water testing, inventing rainwater and analyzing fertilizers.
- Handled insuring sustainability of livestock and crops on farm.
- Supervised systems on farm to justify everything in place.
Bachelor’s Degree of Technology in Agriculture
Lakeshore Technical College, Cleveland, WI