3519 Poling Farm Road
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Career Objective Searching for work as an Advanced Semiconductor Engineer within a company where advancement and career opportunities are possible.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Semiconductor IC processing, testing and management
- Profound knowledge of RF characterization techniques, testing and circuit functionality
- Steep knowledge of electrical engineering concepts and wafer sort
- Proficient in packaging and assembly requirements as well as with industry reliability
- Strong fundamentals in electronics and circuit design – DC through IF/RF applications
- Familiarity with Cadence, ADS, Matlab, JMP, MS Project, Datapower, National Instruments CVI
Advanced Semiconductor Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Agilent Technologies, Ainsworth, NE
- Supported Product Engineering team and monitored product design activities.
- Maintained system entries and handled customer product qualification activities.
- Handled Customer Issue Resolutions and aided 8D activities.
- Managed daily line management and assisted full turn-key applications.
- Coordinated in Technology Review Meetings and corresponded about engineering activities.
- Formulated product qualification reports and assisted post bump product line activities.
- Conducted website and specification updates and assisted with Sales and Marketing.
Advanced Semiconductor Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
IBM, Ainsworth, NE
- Established wafer and packaged level test solutions for RF.
- Scrutinized shell development and handled product specific test solution development.
- Managed cost reduction and yield improvement teams.
- Aided modeling, design, fabrication and evaluation of semiconductor devices.
- Coordinated with government and partners.
- Formulated white papers and proposals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Lyon College, Batesville, AR