1592 Doctors Drive
Los Angeles, CA90017
Job Objective Career minded Licensed Electrician seeking the opportunity to acquire position with growing company where my expertise and years of training can be fully employed.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of electrical safety inspections, electrical troubleshooting and electrical code violation corrections
- In-depth knowledge of outdoor outlets and fixture installation
- Ability to diagnose electrical issues on equipment
- Ability to install new electrical equipment
- Ability to use everything from hand tools to power tools
- Ability to work Independenlty
- Excellent mathematical and physics skills
GDKN Corporation,Los Angeles, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Replaced wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Installed ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
- Directed workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Connected wires to circuit breakers, transformers, and other electrical components.
- Installed, tested, and maintained electrical and electronic wiring.
- Diagnosed malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components.
The CPI Group, Los Angeles, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed periodic testing and inspection of systems and component equipment.
- Disassembled, examined and utilized specialized testing instruments.
- Installed, secured and connected switches, motors, transformers and computerized control devices.
- Repaired and maintained electronic system elements, appliances and equipment.
- Prepared and responded to routine electronic correspondence.
Associate Degree in Electrical Technology
Johnston Community College, Smithfield, NC