1548 Westwood Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743
Job Objective To obtain an Electricians position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations
- Outstanding knowledge of electrical application for high and low voltage electric system
- Sound knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade
- Proficient in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing ability to effectively manage time and coordinate work functions with co-workers
- Uncommon ability to identify technical malfunctions in electrical units
MISource, Inc., Huntington, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured that work is in accordance with relevant codes.
- Located and determined types of electrical malfunctions.
- Interpreted plans, drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and installations.
- Repaired and maintained high voltage systems.
- Fastened small metal and plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches and outlets.
- Handled emergencies and operated floodlights and generators.
LEAK ELECTRIC, Huntington, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Connected wires to circuit breakers, transformers, and other components.
- Trained workers on electrical wiring procedures.
- Interpreted blueprints and determined wiring location to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Installed and connected power cables to equipment.
- Performed business management duties.
- Repaired and replaced wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
Associate Degree in Electronics
North Shore Community College, Danvers, MA