4901 Scott Street
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure a position as Construction Electrician with dependable firm looking to grow and expand.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to repair interior wiring for lighttinh fire alarm and inter-office
- Ability to test and troubleshoot circuits to ensure that systems operate safely
- Ability to pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors
- Ability to splice and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and electrical code specifications
Madden Industrial Craftsmen, Inc.,Poughkeepsie, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Interpreted blueprints and prepared sketches for projects.
- Maintained and repaired interior wiring for lighting and electrical equipment.
- Repaired street lighting, fire alarm, public address and telephone switchboard systems.
- Installed high and low voltage electrical power distribution networks
- Estimated material, labor, and equipment requirements.
Vertis Inc., Poughkeepsie, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted preventive maintenance programs.
- Installed, replaced and repaired lighting fixtures and electrical control equipments.
- Tested continuity of circuits using test equipment.
- Installed brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment.
- Spliced, joined and connected wire to fixtures and components to form circuits.
Associate Degree in Electrical Technology
Santa Fe Community College, Santa Fe, NM