3057 Haven Lane
East Lansing, MI 48823
Job Objective Federal Librarian with exceptional skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of development, management and maintenance of federal government library
- In-depth knowledge of professional library principles, practices and resources
- Remarkable knowledge of processing and maintenance of federal government documents
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office and latest library technologies
- Ability to deliver library reference and instructional services to patrons
- Ability to handle and work with government documents in a careful manner
Arkansas State Library
August 2012 – Present
- Supervised, directed and managed operations and programs of federal library.
- Answered and routed incoming phone calls, in a prompt and polite manner.
- Audited and reported on US Government invoices based on established directives.
- Tracked, processed, and reported on SIT documentation files for government contracts.
- Negotiated with US Government contractors and facilitated quick payments by them.
- Interpreted and adhered to Federal Depository Library Program rules and regulations.
State of Wyoming
May 2009 – July 2012
- Cataloged, stored, and managed government documents collections of federal library.
- Inspected, maintained, and provided back up for print and electronic library materials.
- Wrote and submitted accurate and timely reports on statusof library collection.
- Managed and delivered library reference and instructional services to staff and library users.
- Handled and responded to queries related to federal agency publications and documents.
- Conducted library workshops and tours and participated in conferences and committee meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science
High Point University, High Point, NC