951 Breezewood Court
Wichita, KS 67202
Job Objective To obtain a Corporate Librarian position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in development, management and delivery of corporate library services
- Profound knowledge of library policies, standards, procedures and bibliographic instruction
- Outstanding knowledge of collection development, cataloguing and archiving techniques
- Familiarity with using library database management system, MS Word, MS Excel and internet
- Ability to interpret and adhere to established data and copyright laws
- Ability to develop taxonomy structures, budget and library services
August 2012 – Present
- Collected, archived, indexed and maintained corporate library materials and information resources.
- Assisted with creation of taxonomy and organized library content accordingly.
- Created and executed library resource usage, document retention and destruction policies.
- Educated and assisted staff regarding locating, accessing, and uploading content to company information systems.
- Documented, monitored and reported on enterprise-level information resource usage.
- Reported library-related IT issues and cooperated with IT team for troubleshooting.
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
May 2009 – July 2012
- Handled and responded to information research and reference requests from patrons.
- Monitored, updated and maintained automated library catalogue and circulation system for corporate library.
- Prepared, implemented and managed library-related policies and procedures.
- Acquired, stored, maintained and retrieved information sources in all formats.
- Negotiated with information resource vendors and created contracts with them.
- Developed, tracked and managed corporate library budget and expenditure.
Master’s Degree in Library Science
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA