3638 Hood Avenue
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Job Objective To use my training and experience as a Chemistry Tutor to help the company grow and strive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in teaching Chemistry courses
- Huge knowledge of basic and advanced chemical terminologies
- Familiarity with instructional techniques
- Good understanding of general chemistry content and terminology
- Proficient with virtual learning systems
- Ability to work with diverse student populations
- Ability to lead learning sessions
- Ability to prepare learning materials
Cuyahoga Community College, Carlsbad, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted students in chemical laboratory experiments.
- Maintained student attendance and assessment records.
- Educated student to improve their academic capabilities.
- Maintained positive and interactive learning environment for students.
- Motivated students to achieve their academic goals.
- Managed tutoring schedules on daily basis.
- Attended training sessions for professional development.
Kaplan International Colleges, Carlsbad, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided instructions on Chemistry courses to students.
- Prepared students for post-graduation programs.
- Reviewed and updated course materials.
- Provided assignments and conducted student examinations.
- Graded student’s test papers and provided appropriate feedback.
- Represented colleges at various educational events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
Virginia Union University, Richmond, VA