3922 Skinner Hollow Road
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as an Associate Dean in a reputation organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in developing curriculum for undergraduate programs
- Thorough knowledge of basic and translational research
- Outstanding knowledge of evaluating programs and data
- Ability to coordinate andcommunicate with external constituencies
- Ability to resolve issues and recommend improvement to unit operations
- Solid understanding of obtaining funds from various resources
Stevenson University – Greenspring, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Designed service learning programs and performed research in coordination with students.
- Assisted in the recruitment of members for the teaching facility.
- Prepared program cohorts for various Global Citizenship students.
- Ensured compliance to various undergraduate curriculum programs.
- Supervised curriculum and ensured compliance to general education policies and procedures.
- Provided support to staff members for General Education Council.
Boston University – Boston, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Supervised various school activities and developed required curriculum for programs.
- Assisted in curriculum development processes and planned the content accordingly.
- Coordinated with product innovation and strategy team to design curriculum.
- Communicated with departments and built a community for virtual faculty and staff members.
- Managed and provided appropriate resolution to various students and faculty issues.
- Coordinated with internal and external service units to ensure efficiency.
Doctorate in Philosophy
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD