3986 Parrill Court
Hebron, IN 46341
Job Objective Anatomy Professor with excellent teaching and research abilities seeking employment in your college.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in teaching anatomy courses
- Profound knowledge of medical imaging methodologies
- Sound knowledge of instructional techniques
- Wide knowledge of curriculum design, development, and delivery
- Familiarity with medical research operations
- Good understanding of anatomical sciences and effective digital anatomy resources
- Proficient with medical imaging methods and image processing
- Ability to prepare course content
- Ability to revise anatomy curriculum to optimize student learning
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with students
Grand Valley State University, Hebron, IN
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered anatomy courses as per approved curriculum.
- Facilitated online classes as per e-learning policy manual.
- Maintained student attendance and grade reports.
- Provided support in curriculum development and textbook selection activities.
- Recommended improvements to current instructional methodologies.
- Participated in campus meetings and educational committees.
- Assisted in resolving academic issues promptly.
- Adhered to academic policies at all times.
Edison State College, Hebron, IN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assignments and homework for students.
- Conducted and graded student examinations.
- Revised course materials as needed.
- Attended professional conferences and workshops.
- Facilitated classroom discussions on anatomical science.
- Assisted in research activities and maintained records of findings.
- Prepared anatomy papers for journals and publications.
- Addressed research and teaching issues.
PhD in Anatomy
James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
Master’s Degree in Anatomy
Santa Fe College, Gainesville, FL