2630 Pheasant Ridge Road
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated and experienced Website Editor seeking a full-time position with reputable organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with writing, updating, and creating content for websites
- Familiarity with online trends and new web programs
- Expertise in Editorial planning and online web content management
- Wide knowledge about blogging, general online publishing best-practices, social networks,
- Ability to perform copy editing, headline/cutline writing, photo editing for website
- Excellent editing and journalistic skills
- Work Experience
- Website Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Application Development Media Group, Philadelphia, PA
- Supervised technical and news content on website.
- Proofed technical material and established editorial calendars.
- Innovated and formulated multi-media content.
- Handled editorial budget and maintained search engine optimization.
- Coordinated with analysts, freelance writers and book writers.
- Administered team of freelancers and junior employees.
- Website Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Mentor Graphics, Philadelphia, PA
- Scrutinized content ahead of posting.
- Maintained changes to present content.
- Aided maintenance of current website and managed distribution of website analytics.
- Established new web content and document policies.
- Coordinated with fellow staff about the current technology trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ