880 Margaret Street
Houston, TX 77002
Job Objective To obtain an Video Editor position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with video editing and production
- Familiarity with Final Cut Pro/2 editing platform
- Proficient with Final Cut Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Compressor, Motion, and Soundtrack Pro, and After Effects
- Working knowledge of the Apple applications for which videos are being edited
- Expert at using video/sound/photo editing, encoding and optimization software and systems
- Wide knowledge of all video formats, codecs and frame rates
- Ability to capture, edit and archive video footages
- Deep knowledge of video compression and encoding practices
Video Editor, July 2007 – Present
DAHL, Houston, TX
- Managed video annotating, image manipulations and color rectifications of assigned projects.
- Handled creative control of video.
- Grasped work and communication style to diverse client groups.
Video Editor, March 2004– June 2007
West Valley Staffing Group, Houston, TX
- Assisted the team to design promotional video.
- Formulated videos for varied sources.
- Formulated exciting trailers for varied audiences.
- Gathered needed production assets and captured game footage.
- Annotated existing video with fresh audio.
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications, Boise State University, Boise, ID