1524 Stoneybrook Road
Cocoa, FL 32922
Objective Searching for a position in which to utilize my skills and training as Radio Editor to their fullest.
- Remarkable experience in producing and managing an audio board and expertise in editing recorded material
- Huge knowledge of programming genres and handling studio sound equipment
- Wide knowledge of the law and its application to a radio service
- Strong interest in current events and pop culture
- Proficient with ISDN operation, MS-Office Suite
- Ability to develop complex story ideas that provide analysis
- Superior proofreading, time management and editing skills
- Good broadcasting and on-air skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Radio Editor, July 2007 – Present
- XM Radio, Cocoa, FL
- Evaluated studio equipment and handled audio board.
- Maintained studio sound equipment and assured proper standards for on-air product.
- Assisted producers, directors and talent.
- Selected sound effects and managed apt mix of music and sound.
- Aided talent and handled incoming calls.
- Coordinated with producers and imparted hosts with news updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting Communications, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY
We know how to prepare a professional resume!