1294 Kildeer Drive
Norfolk, VA 23502
Job Objective Experienced Online Editor seeking a position with growing firm that can greatly benefit from my expertise.
- Remarkable content management and web editorial experience
- Profound knowledge of writing and editing as well as of page layout
- Huge knowledge of digital media and multimedia journalism
- Good understanding of online content development process
- Proficient with Photoshop, Dream weaver MS Office suite
- Wide knowledge about digital media, video packaging, online editing and writing
- Online Editor, July 2007 – Present
- New England Newspapers, Inc., Norfolk, VA
- Innovated content ideas and strategies.
- Aided interactive story-telling and building synergies.
- Assisted web reporter and edited breaking news stories.
- Managed breaking news opportunities on regular basis.
- Maintained the website and coordinated with the editors.
- Online Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Bangor Daily News, Norfolk, VA
- Assisted design teams with regard to creative development.
- Reviewed wire feeds and ensured latest news is published on the site.
- Evaluated trends in consumption with Analytics group.
- Analyzed all content to be grammatically correct and factually proper.
- Formulated news reports and aided as initial contact for reporters.
- Outlined headlines, organized photos and drafted photo captions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Santa Barbara Business College, Santa Barbara, CA
Create your own professional looking resume for free using our resume builder!