4115 Sherman Street
Salina, KS 67401
Job Objective Accomplished Non Linear Editor searching for position with well-established firm where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest.
- Remarkable experience with non-linear editing
- Proficient with Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, audio/video equipment – Avid Adrenaline technology, cuts-only systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of audio/video recording equipment and processes
- Familiarity with non-linear editing systems editing both video and audio
- Wide knowledge of Windows Media, Flash, and other broadcast formats
- Ability to quickly identify incoming media priorities
- Ability to multitask and handle tight timelines
- Ability to work in creative team environment and with flexible hours
- Professional Experience
- Non Linear Editor, July 2007 – Present
- ABC7 Chicago, Salina, KS
- Administered and recruited news editors.
- Handled media formats and media deadlines.
- Evaluated clips for digital playback.
- Supervised digital library content and archives.
- Coordinated with editors, news and executive producers.
- Non Linear Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Paladin, Salina, KS
- Managed electronic editing systems.
- Proofed production material for remote productions.
- Administered tape library and editing packages.
- Aided editing questions and system training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Television Production, Athens State University, Athens, AL