4933 Powder House Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Job Objective To obtain News Editor position with reputable company to enhance my career and help company excel.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in journalism and editing field
- Deep knowledge of internet and hyperlink information into Word document
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with newsletter editing, and web sourcing
- Superior decision-making and planning skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Work Experience
- Newsletter Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Daily Chronicle, West Palm Beach, FL
- Proofed articles for content, length and grammar.
- Scheduled articles into newsletter template.
- Reinvented newsletter headings and ensured timely completion of newsletter.
- Coordinated with Program Representative for final authorization and distribution.
- Newsletter Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Prospect News, West Palm Beach, FL
- Managed timelines set by printer and board of directors.
- Handled typing and printing with regard to the newsletter.
- Coordinated with the Executive Director.
- Administered advertising with regard to the newsletter.
- Supervised production of newsletter with printer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Raymond Walters College, Blue Ash, OH