2541 Red Maple Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated and experienced Magazine Editor seeking a full-time position with reputable organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable online editorial marketing experience
- Exceptional knowledge of writing and editing
- Outstanding knowledge of magazine publication process
- Familiarity with writing guidelines and copy editing, proofreading techniques
- Strong promotional copy-writing skills
- Ability to edit all magazine features, news, and articles
- Excellent writing, grammar, and research skills
- Work Experience
- Magazine Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Reframe Media, Los Angeles, CA
- Managed all health and nutrition content submitted by content matter experts.
- Coordinated with writers and presented materials for comprehension.
- Assisted content experts and prepared work for design staff.
- Oversaw design process and selected appropriate graphics and layouts.
- Scheduled and attended all production meetings.
- Magazine Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Del Val Media, Los Angeles, CA
- Developed all budget and financial reports for management.
- Prepared strategic plans for editorial and advertising teams.
- Supervised working of various departments.
- Scheduled task for all products and completed it on time.
- Planned page layout and selected articles and edited it accordingly.
- Wrote all captions and headlines for articles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Keene State College, Keene, NH