3785 Reeves Street
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
Career Objective Actively seeking Blog Editor position in which to contribute my knowledge in this field to the overall success of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing online media specially blogs publishing
- Exceptional knowledge of all social media tools and content management systems
- Profound knowledge of copy editing copies
- Ability to train subordinates in managing blogs
- Outstanding grammar and writing skills
- Good understanding of social media networks and SEO
- Familiarity with SEO, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, HTML and Photoshop
- Work Experience
- Blog Editor, July 2007 – Present
- CTQ Media, Sheboygan Falls, WI
- Oversaw original content on a daily basis and monitored all breaking news on sites.
- Initiated, developed and implemented various content strategies and ideas.
- Coordinated with various product, editorial and legal teams on all financial blogs.
- Monitored all blogs ensured its compliance with necessary style standards.
- Managed photos and edited copies and accredited photos as necessary.
- Determined budget for projects managed payrolls and resolved any issues faced by personnel.
- Hired and trained new bloggers in developing original blog content.
- Studied all statistical data, analyzed it and derived necessary results.
- Blog Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Yahoo! Inc, Sheboygan Falls, WI
- Produced blog on an everyday basis and ensured development of new content on same.
- Coordinated with designer, editor and product editor and developed blog pages and layout along with necessary graphics.
- Monitored competitive websites and managed online tools to determine strategies for development.
- Maintained an archive of all layout files and photographs used.
- Ensured optimization all content by using necessary tags and SEO of content.
- Administered and prepared an editorial calendar and updated it as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX