2243 Center Street
Albany, OR 97321
Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Beauty Editor position with reputable, growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in editing content for websites, managing and researching beauty section for magazines
- Outstanding knowledge of SEO and social networking
- Profound knowledge of online publishing and its practices
- Ability to manage content management systems
- Ability to prepare slideshows and blog posts
- Passion for the beauty or health industry
- Professional Experience
- Beauty Editor, July 2007 – Present
- LATINA Magazine, Albany, OR
- Developed beauty related content such as stories and related features for magazine target audience.
- Coordinated with editorial team of web and developed specific content for websites and updated existing stories.
- Maintained an online listing of all beauty related events and services.
- Managed online communities on social networking websites as a subject matter expert and increased presence.
- Assisted in developing marketing and advertising programs in beauty related genre.
- Edited and managed content on beauty related copies and planned photo shoots accordingly.
- Beauty Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- TEMPTU, Albany, OR
- Developed and edited all beauty related stories for magazines and planned necessary photo shoots to add value to stories.
- Participated in various beauty related events and represented organization in various functions.
- Prepared and updated editorial calendar regularly, maintained a list of contacts and prepared traffic reports.
- Maintained knowledge on latest beauty standards and beauty releases in market.
- Managed freelance beauty and health writers and assigned work.
- Monitored content and ensured content to be SEO driven and in compliance with required standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA
Create your own professional looking resume for free using our resume builder!