3614 Juniper Drive
Fostoria, MI 48435
Objective To work hand in hand with other professionals as Assistant Fashion Editor to achieve goals and expand the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in writing and editing content for fashion related publications
- Deep knowledge of online media
- Profound knowledge of Photoshop and HTML
- Remarkable ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Exceptional ability to maintain good contacts with industry
- Skilled to work with variety of people
- Outstanding skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in keeping update on all fashion and beauty trends
- Professional Experience
- Assistant Fashion Editor, July 2007 – Present
- GSI Media, Fostoria, MI
- Assisted lifestyle and fashion editor in developing content for various publications.
- Coordinated with various teams and covered entire market from beauty to home.
- Managed all photo shoots related to articles such as clothes and accessories required.
- Monitored trends and new product launched in market, collated all information for magazine pages and online reports.
- Developed content for feature stories by performing regular researches on subject matter.
- Assistant Fashion Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Monitor Group, Fostoria, MI
- Coordinated with Fashion Editor of publication and developed an editorial theme.
- Corresponded with makeup artists, shoot and hair stylist and explained all objective of shoot and vision required for same.
- Managed all samples required for shoot and ensured its return after work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Central Texas College, Killeen, TX