1072 Pineview Drive
Frost, MN 56033
Job Objective Seeking work as a Transport Driver with company searching for someone with the skill, education and experience to help meet and achieve the long-term goals of your company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to respond to emergency situations with appropriate action
- In-depth knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures necessary to perform routine DOT inspections for tractors and trailers
- Ability to identify various products, codes, labels, read sales orders and shipping documents
- Ability to do heavy work including lifting, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to read and interpret motor vehicle traffic signs
- Ability to do basic math calculations to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to stoop, reach, stand, walk, push, feel, talk and hear in order to perform job
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Frost, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Transferred finished goods and raw materials between facilities.
- Loaded and unloaded goods utilizing forklift, pallet jacks and connected and disconnected trailers at destination.
- Maintained vehicle, product and equipment to company standards.
Airgas, Frost, MN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed the loading, unloading and delivering procedures necessary to transport cylinder gases and hard goods to area branches and plants.
- Maintained truck log in compliance to state and federal regulations.
- Conducted routine maintenance checks on truck.
- Conducted emergency roadside repairs such as light bulb replacement.
- Secured cargo prior to and during transit.
High School Diploma
Loachapoka High School, Loachapoka, AL