4057 Elk Street
Anaheim, CA 92801
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Taxi Driver in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding driving record
- Huge knowledge of local geography and map-reading
- Good knowledge shortest routes to important places such as stations and airports
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to get along with many different types of people and be patient when waiting for passengers
- Ability to repair small incidental damages within short amount of time
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol tests
Ann Arbor Yellow Cabs, Anaheim, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Transported customers adhering to their safety.
- Provided door-to-door assistance.
- Assisted with luggage, groceries, wheelchairs, walkers.
- Completed daily paperwork, trip logs.
- Coordinated with dispatchers, customer service representatives, office personnel and especially your customers.
- Represented Yellow Cab.
Xpert Taxis, Anaheim, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Picked cab from garage before the start of shift.
- Checked fuel levels, brakes, controls before any trip.
- Filled the trip sheets with all required information before starting off.
- Set the meter (in hackney carriages), which displayed the current fare to the passenger throughout the journey.
- Balanced the books after a shift.
- Maintained vehicle clean and in good working order.
High School Diploma
Mattoon High School, Mattoon, IL